Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 245 - Car Wash

I stopped on the way home from work today to get my oil changed.  While that was being done I wandered around the area with my camera.  I was just glancing here and there when I noticed the car wash behind the gas station across the street.  I wandered over and snapped several pictures of two different cars coming through it.

Of all the pictures I took this one stood out as the best.  It doesn't show the brushes whirling, but it had this mystical look to it because of the headlights and driving lights illuminating the water spray.  The lights also fooled my camera's light meter into darkening the picture more than it needed to be.  The result was this strange shot.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!