Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 244 - Turn on the NASCAR

My dad has a love for all thing NASCAR.  To prove it, I would have to show you the "shrine" in his house.  It's all crammed into a bedroom--The bedroom myself and my two brothers shared while growing up.  Everything you can think of that is related to NASCAR.  Lots of collectibles, cars, food products, cleaning products, drinks--You name it.  He has a lot of stuff.  He couldn't have gotten the amount of stuff he has without my brother Don who lives in Georgia.  They have way more NASCAR things than we do here.

This is the last thing you see when you leave the room:  The light switch.  I made sure to leave the grime on the wall around the switch for effect.  Actually, I tweaked it slightly to make the grunge pop even more.  I didn't have the desire for a tripod shot or I would have taken a much better picture than this, but it'll have to do.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!