Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 272 - Silhouette of a Hunter

Like I shot way back on Day 8, it's a Bald Eagle right outside the building where I work.  Unlike the picture from Day 8, I really had to play with this shot to make it work.  It is nothing at all like it was before I started messing with it.  It was horrible, but now it's less horrible.  It was gray, boring, and totally lackluster. When you get home and look at your pictures and see nothing you have to run with what you have or go take some more pictures.  Because it was dark outside by 4:30 I decided to run with it.

I added color, shading, and even had to de-noise it some.  Yeah, it was that bad.  It's tolerable now.  To me anyway...

2 comments:

Sue Z Q said...

I told you it needed a star!

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3bIOj07zHBk9a-nswVdQGieXCpje996wBT_yX631ccc?feat=directlink

Rick Williams said...

Nicely done, you goofball.

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!