Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 194 - "What's that smell?"

Usually I urge my readers to click on the pictures I post to see them full size.  After all--I hate for people to miss out on the whole experience that my pictures might represent right?

Today, however, you might think twice--Seeing this one full size might be a little too real...

I already have these gentle giants on this blog--Way back on Day 139.  Today I stopped for a different reason.  Instead of the cows, I wanted a picture of the trees that their herd has methodically manicured into something vaguely resembling a row of old fashioned shaving brushes.  When I started messing around near the cows and feeding them with fistfuls of grass I ended up with a different focus.

I'll save their strange-looking trees for another day...

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!