Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 203 - Wild Light

This is a weird thing.  Let me explain.

At work I used to run a high-speed press that stamped out parts to the tune of over 250 a minute.  On the press we had a clamp light mounted so we could keep tabs on the parts that were flying out the end of it.  One day the clamp light burned out while the press was in operation.  While that's not so unusual, what happened to the light bulb when is burned out is.  The filament burned this cool pattern onto the inside of the glass.  I liked it well enough that I kept the bulb and it's been with me ever since--Sitting on a little stand on my desk at work.

I decided to shoot it, so I brought it home and gave it a little attention with the camera.

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!