Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 186 - Inside Looking Out

I had this idea.  Maybe it had to do with how cold and nasty it was outside--I dunno.  Anyway, I put the fisheye lens on my camera and stuck it in the woodstove.  I took several pictures with the door in various degrees of open, and I got good results.  Then I thought something was missing.  Then I took several with me "lighting the fire" and liked that addition.

I'm convinced I can do better though.  At the very least I need to be holding a wooden match instead of a stupid disposable butane wand.  I couldn't get a decent flame off that thing to same my life.  Maybe as the winter progresses I'll have another go at it.  Of course, as the winter progresses I may never have a chance at a cold woodstove...

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!