Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 185 - Purple... With Empasis

Suzie and I attended the Salmon Days event in the town of Issaquah today.  I want to tell you about crowds.  This event had crowds like I haven't seen in a while.  It was the biggest concentration of people I've seen in one place in a long time.  I have to say, the vendors and their products were a cut above what a lot of small town events have.  But even the vendors were there in amazing numbers.  It was like the vendor tents just went on forever.

We saw a lot of strange things--Almost all of which were people related.  You know the drill:  Clothing, tattoos, all the things that make people worthy of watching and taking pictures of.  I have no idea what these three girls were originally involved in.  Maybe a parade.  They stopped here in the middle of the street and crouched down to offer a pose to someone that apparently knew them.  Walking behind them, I was just amazed at the depth of purple that they were wearing.  It was truly a purple overdose.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!