Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 306 - House Number

It's pretty lame, but for today I drove a few zigzags on the way home to see if I could find a house with the number 306.  The advantage here is that downtown Auburn has lots of places where there could be a number 306.

Well, I found a total of one.  The numberings kept jumping from, say, 302 to 310 or something similar.  They just kept jumping over what might have been a 306.  This one was on K street southeast.  I may have possibly found a few more 306's elsewhere in town but I was finished looking.  Like I said--it's a pretty lame topic for today's picture.

I tried to at least give it some character by making it monochrome and grainy.  I guess we'll have to live with it.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!