Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 298 - Sarah's Arrival

I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday when it was taken.  Through a series of unfortunate events, I had to reformat my computer.  Let me just say it was not a good day for computer stuff.

It was, however, a good day in the fact that Sarah got back to her native gray Pacific Northwest after spending 3 weeks in India with a few of her classmates.  I know people will probably look at this and say, "Eh, it's just a plane."  The fact is, I got to Seatac Airport early enough to scope out which way the planes were flying in and positioned myself accordingly.  I actually got there in time to see the three preceding planes land before hers (theirs) landed.  So, yes--This is the plane!

Okay, not much to it.  Because of the gray nature of the sky and the color of the plane, it needed some work to make it look better but not all that much.  A little brightening and a little noise reduction (I shot it at ISO 400 so it was a tad grainy) and it was pretty good.

Welcome back, Sarah!

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!