Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 281 - Fog Over the Pasture

Driving home from work today along the Green River (which is one of my usual routes), I noticed occasional fog here and there.  Every now and then I would see it on the river too.  It looked very promising, but not quite dense enough.  When I got to the Auburn Golf Course I had to stop.  The fog was thick and winding around through the trees and sand traps.  I took several pictures but none quite "did it" for me.  As I got almost home, the fog got significantly thicker, prompting me to stop again near Neeley Mansion and take few shots.

This one was tweaked a little to bring out some more sky, and a little color filter was added to give it a little more interest.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!