Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 226 - Plane in the Clouds

On the way home today I saw a biplane taking off from the Auburn Municipal Airport.  I had been wanting to get a picture of it for some time now, so I hurried over to a parking lot near the airport hoping to catch him fly overhead to land.  When it did I saw that it wasn't the plane I had seen several months earlier, but instead  was some sort of a Stearman stunt plane or similar.  He did do a few takeoffs and landings so I was able to get some good shots.

I like this one.  He's coming around to do another landing, but because the sun is almost behind him I got a large lens flare in the picture.  I thought it actually added to it.  I enhanced the picture just enough to get a little color here and there on the edges.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!