Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 216 - Auburn City Park

I stopped here on the way home today with the intent of trying to capture a picture of a leaf swirling to the ground.  I thought it might be cool if I could capture a leaf fairly clearly while having a background motion blur to show that the leaf was falling.

Easier said than done.

I spent a while watching them fall, snapping away from various places.  The lighting was perfect, but I couldn't quite catch one right.  I guess if I had stayed there long enough I might have eventually gotten a usable one.  In between falling leaf shots I snapped a few others here and there.

I like this one because the sun behind the tree added a nice aura to the picture.  I adjusted it slightly to add more of a difference between the blue and white is all... Basically enhancing the aura slightly.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!