Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 182 - Two Colors

Colors and contrast mark the fall season's arrival, and no two colors throw quite as much pizazz into a shot as sunlit yellow trees with a bold, blue background.  It just screams color at you!

I stopped on the way home from work when I saw soccer being played.  I snapped a lot of pictures of soccer in action, but I was shooting through a cyclone fence, so I was limited.  Luckily I took a few shots of the tree in the parking lot.  When I got home and saw it I threw out all the soccer shots.

What can you do to a shot like this?  Not much.  I cropped it slightly and there you have it.  Of course, it helps that I shot it with a polarizing filter...

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love fall! I have some fall pictures I am going to post on my blog. I'll let you know when I do.

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!