Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 169 - Bubba's Burgers

Okay, okay... Here's the deal.  Suzie and I worked our butts off around the house today so I didn't get out for any good pictures.  Can you imagine?  On Kauai and I failed to take a beautiful picture.  Instead of "touristing" today we stayed here and worked.  I spent most of the day with a caulking gun, getting their newly-built carport storage ready for painting.  During the course of that, I was accosted by most of the mosquitoes that live here.  I swear I must have gotten 20+ bites.  During the time I was doing all that, Suzie was doing a bunch of work herself, gardening the neglected grounds, also getting bitten to death.

So what's all this have to do with Bubba's Burgers?  When we finished, we cleaned up and went into town.  Not much was open and we were tired, so we sat at this cool open-air table that faced the street.  We dined on mediocre burgers & fries and enjoyed an awesome cool breeze as we watched the cars go by.  It was fun.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!