Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 88 - Traffic Circle

They're showing up all over the place aren't they?  People seem to be pretty divided on them, but personally I love them.  They speed intersections up immensely in my opinion.  This one is next to Costco in Covington.  I did this as a test--I wanted to see how the slight elevation on the overlooking parking lot would work as far as viewing the entire circle.  I thought it worked pretty well.

My main objective was to show motion.  It was very easy to achieve, but it would be much easier and cooler-looking at night.  Daytime motion shots are tough if it's too bright out.  Anyway, I'll do night shots after summer winds down and the days get shorter, so you can bank on another of these shots some day, only with light trails instead of paint smears.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love traffic circles. The one up by mountainview was wonderful.

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!