Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 66 - Blazing Kite Colors

Saturday's post presented quite a problem:  The day was split into multiple "happenings" and I had to select from over 500 pictures!  There were choices like deer in the back yard, seagull nests on roofs, giant waves, surfers, and--not the least of which--The big kite festival that took place there this weekend.  There were even pictures of us each flying our own kites later on, and a sunset after that.  I'm telling you:  It was a tough choice!

In the end, just plain colorful photography won out.  When I saw this blast of color on a blue sky it looked like an ad for Kodak.  Ok, maybe it's a tad boring... Click it to view it in its larger size and you'll see what I mean.  I'll post the other pictures from our weekend adventure on our Smugmug site in the near future.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!