Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 71 - Stay Out!

I love rusty, painted signs.  I don't know what it is about rusty signs that makes me take notice, but apparently I'm not alone, as there are companies that are "re-creating" rusty signs.  I even bought one once.  But I digressed.

This is a sign I go past every single day, and I've had my eye on it for some time now.  It's on the corner where I turn off the highway onto the street that leads to our house and it's purpose is to keep people out of the power line access road there.  Allow me to present it to you at this time:

4 comments:

Sue Z Q said...

the highway - you mean Auburn-Black Diamond Rd? not a highway, 40mph. Dude

Sarah said...

He goes sixty! I like your clean photography style.

Rick Williams said...

See? I hereby declare it a highway.

Anonymous said...

State Route 58

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!