Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 80 - Foot Traffic

Today was a nasty day outside, so later in the afternoon Sue and I went down to a local mall to wander around for the possibility of an indoor shot.  We chose the Auburn Stupidmall (okay, it's actually Supermall, but I don't think all that highly of it).  Because it's laid out in a large oval like a racetrack, it's not bad to wander in because you always end up back where you started.

I chose this shot over a lot of others--Even some interesting shots of a brightly-lit indoor carousel they have going all the time.  I just liked how this shot portrayed how busy the foot traffic can look from floor level.  You decide (don't forget to click it for full size):

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I like this alot! I was about to "like" it but forgot that this wasn't facebook. Oops!

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!