Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 83 - Morning Sun

I got off to work a tad bit earlier than usual this morning.  I was feeling good about that fact because there had been several times in the past when I was exposed to interesting sunrise/fog spots on the way to work but had no time to stop.  Today it was very, very foggy for most of the drive on the freeway, but did clear out when I got near my exit.  The place I work is on the end of a street, and it borders a grassland/bike path area.  When I got to work I walked out to that path in time to capture several pictures of fog and sunrise in the distance.

Not much needed with this shot--Just a little brightness adjust and cropping to size.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow I love the trees popping out in different spots! Gives it depth!

Unknown said...

yes, I agree with Sarah..nice shot!

Sue Z Q said...

OK, you can go back to your same old standard of photography now, don't you see some old truck you can shoot?

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!