Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 133 - Bee Fuzz

As much as it's like I'm copying my wife's 365 post from a few days ago (see this post), it was just coincidence.  Hers is much better.  No, I was taking pictures of these flowers and got a couple of killer ones, and while I was inside checking them out on the computer Suzie came in the door and said something about bees out on the same flowers.  I hustled on out there and took a couple more shots.

This was one of them.  Pretty cool stuff!  Oh, make sure you click it to see it full size--It deserves it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Both pictures are very cool..but I must agree I like Suzie's better!

Sarah said...

I like this flower better though I think.

Rick Williams said...

I agree with both of you.

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!