Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 126 - Cattails

My camera goes everywhere with me these days it seems.  Short delivery/pickup jaunts in company vehicles while I'm at work are no exception.  Today I found myself at a vendor's place with about 10 minutes to waste while an order was readied for pickup.  I looked around and noticed a little "mini-marsh" at the edge of their parking lot with cattails in it.  Perfect!

Believe it or not, I had to reduce the saturation on this as I tweaked the picture.  I just made some small adjustments to brightness and contrast, and every time I did the color just bolted off the screen!  For the sake of viewer safety, I toned down the color saturation a little.

This is two vertical pictures in a row--Kind of unusual for me.  I don't generally do too many of those...

1 comments:

Sarah said...

That is colorful! I have quite a few dried cattails to arrange into fall bouquets.

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!