Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 50 - A Tree Perspective

I stopped at Kent Station today on the way home.  I was hoping to capture some pictures of people enjoying their food or drink at outdoor tables.  Unfortunately, the weather was just a little too cool and blustery to have outside diners.  Instead I wandered around.  To their credit, a security guy talked to me for a bit to see what I was up to (I like to see security guys that actually do their job).

This shot was taken from the top floor (6 floors?) of the parking garage near the AMC theater there.  A pretty cool "skewed" perspective isn't it?  I also like the darker color of asphalt behind it--It provided a good contrast.  Even the street sign post visible in it adds to the confusion.  It looks like a second trunk...

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Woah i didnt see the street sign! Good pic. its hard for me to take pics during finals week. I have too much going on.

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!