Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 33 - Power Outage

We had some really strong winds in our area all day yesterday.  Sue sent me a text at one point in the day saying the power was out, followed not long after by another text declaring it to be back on.  She sent me another at about 2:30 saying it was out again.  When I got home and saw the highway closed past the entrance to our street (I lucked out there!) I figured it had something to do with it.  We hopped in the car and took a back road that we know of and came out on the other side of the closure and walked around snapping a few pictures.  I'd say this was a good explanation as to why we were without power!

So this was the first time I have failed to post my picture of the day on that day, but as you can see, it was at least taken on the right day.  I guess the power came back on around midnight... I'm not sure.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

haha thats funny!

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!