Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 39 - Adirondacks on the Dock

Suz and I dragged the canoe out today and drove it to Lake Wilderness.  Although there were boats all over on the lake, they were quiet, electric trolling motor-equipped.  Apparently the lake has a motorized boat restriction (I'm only guessing).  The only sounds we heard during the couple hours we circled the lake was the occasional lawn mower or weed whacker.  We like to cruise around shorelines and look for photo ops, but there were a few too many fishing lines.  If they weren't extended out from a boat we were going past, they were snaking outward from the aspiring fishermen on the shore.

It was a great day for canoeing, and when I saw these Adirondack chairs all lined up I had to snap the shot.  If I owned a dock on a lake, you can bet it would have a few of these on it too.
 

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!