Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 31 - A Chlorophyll Rainbow

I don't do many flower shots.  It's not that I don't like them--They are willing subjects being captive and non-moving like they are.  I try not to do them because--I don't know--They seem too easy?  Maybe that's it.

We stopped at the Farmer's Market in downtown Puyallup today and wandered around taking it all in.  Like many days such as this, I had many other shots that I thought would be more interesting.  That is until I actually saw the finished product on the computer.  This shot caught my eye because it was all shades of green and yellow and everything in between, but I never thought it would be worthy when I got home and looked my shots over.

Funny... A plant shot that doesn't even have flowers in it!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Help me with my nature shots!

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!