Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 6 - Dry Ice!

I've had this kicking around in my little, pointy head for some time now.  At work we get newly-manufactured aluminum parts back from the heat-treat people all the time with dry ice packed around them.  I know how much fun it is to put dry ice in water, and I wanted to throw them into the photography mix.

This was a first for Suzie and I.  We both had a blast doing it, and we both realized that there are things we don't have that would enhance them even more, like good lighting and backdrop material.  The good thing is I can bring dry ice home almost any time I want!

This was, by no means, my best shot.  After all, dry ice and water makes the coolest tendrils of "smoke".  I just really liked the lighting in this shot.

Remember, always click the pictures I post to see them full size.  Sometimes they are cropped by the blogger software to make them fit on this page in preview mode.


0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!