Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 28 - Backyard Guitar

I took my old Washburn guitar out of the case today.  I haven't looked at it for a little over a year, and you know what I found?  I found that, after I tuned it up, I still can't play it!  Ha ha... I never could play it actually... But I had fun "plinking" it from time to time.

I think it looks pretty good with a little of the trees in the back yard reflecting off it.  It really is a flawless guitar, but I didn't just want a shiny picture so I was skeptical as to whether or not it would make a decent subject.  It was also kinda stormy and dark out.  It didn't come out too bad.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Cool shot! No fair, I don't have anything cool to take a picture of! And thats not true. I remember you could play a few chords of Lake of Fire!

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!