Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 328 - Lights, Seagulls, and Stormy Skies

It was one of those days when we had snow showers forecast.  Just before I left for home this afternoon one of those showers had dumped a bunch of heavy snow/rain mix.  As I started home, I was following it.  In front of me was a massive dark wall of clouds, and from the other side I saw sun coming in.  I decided I would head to the top of one of our parking garages in Auburn in hopes a rainbow might appear.  By the time I got up there, the storm was but a memory.  Hardly a trace remained except for these thick, moody clouds.

While I was there, the spacey-looking lights that surround the top of the garage caught my eye.  The seagull in the background just added a little something extra.  I softened the picture a bit and added some more color saturation.

Still, a rainbow would have been pretty cool...

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!