Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 324 - Piggin' Out at Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse

This is Carol.  I don't know her at all, but because she was our server her name was printed on our receipt.  She's a very good waitress and seems to really enjoy her job.

Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse is the place where you get your bowl of peanuts when you come in the door and as you eat them you throw your shells on the floor.  Remember?  It has already been featured twice in my 365, on Day 23 and Day 233.  We felt it was time we went up there again and sampled their happy hour finery.

I took a lot of shots of the hustle and bustle of the waitstaff.  We were sitting near the area where they pick up the orders to deliver to the tables so it was pretty busy.  I was setting my camera on the edge of our table and clicking away--hoping to get the perfect mix of 'ghosting' to show the movement of everyone.  I didn't necessarily get that but I do like what I got.  I gave it a slight softening in the foreground to take your attention from the boxes that live there.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!