Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 313 - Reaching for a Cold One

Hey look--it's another self-portrait!  I have to knock this kinda stuff off.  I'm starting to just see some old guy.  The first thing I noticed after taking a bunch of these pictures is how I look so pissed off.  I should be happy and excited about reaching for a beer!

This kind of shot is fun to do.  You just bury your camera in the back of something and use a 2-second remote timer to give you enough time to get your timer hand out of the way.  I just took a couple of test shots to see how the zoom was working and to see what all was included in the shot, then I just went for it and took a bunch.  So far I've done the wood stove, the dryer, and now the fridge.

Smile, dummy--Everybody's watching!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe cause beers a depressant! Its wearing on you! I had good classes today. Sara is taking a black and white photography class so I will get to see if its any good.

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!