Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 310 - Sidewalk Artsy

This is what you get when you take a regular old shot of a young lady walking down a sidewalk toward you and you run it through a Topaz Adjust filter called Venice Painting.

This is the sort of shot that is perfect for it.  It had composition I liked, but I didn't like the point of focus.  Instead of focusing on the person it was more centered on a bush in the foreground of the picture.  The Venice Painting filter does a controlled blur on the picture.  I like it.

2 comments:

Sue Z Q said...

I really like this shot except for that sign right in the middle. The yellow one sticking out from behind the pole - see it? It should GO!!!

Rick Williams said...

I decided rather than to get city approval to remove the sign I'd get a government grant to plant a tree smack in front of it.
The grant wasn't big enough for a fatter tree. Deal with it.

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!