Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 122 - Cassady's Graduation Party

It was a small gathering really, but a good one.  I took a few shots of many different things--For example, croquet--But I chose this.  Funny thing:  This picture was just a shot I took to demonstrate to my brother-in-law, Mike, how wide angle shots make things lean inwards.

The croquet shots I took were not as good as the one that Sarah ended up taking, but because she took it, and it was with my camera, the judges wouldn't allow me to post it ;-).  Okay, not really, but I couldn't very well post her picture could I?  (If she wants to though, I will let her use it on her 365 blog.  How's that for a deal Sarah?)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

deal! Send 'em over. I was under the impression that mine were not centered though?

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!