Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 108 - The Mystical Candle

Okay, a bucket of Citronella isn't very mystical, but I made an attempt at capturing something similar to it.  I purposefully waited until dark to do my picture tonight because we always burn a Citronella candle on the edge of the hot tub while we're in it.  While Sue was lazing blissfully in the hot water, she was mildly entertained by watching me running back and forth.  With a hot tub between me and the camera, I couldn't use my remote trigger and make it work right so I kept running back and forth.

This was another of those rare shots I take where all I had to do was crop it.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Are you sure that's all you should have done with it?? Haha just kidding. I am going to do a night shot soon. Its too hot for a hot tub!

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!