Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 365 - The End.

There are a lot of different ways you can go when you decide that you're going to take a picture with a number theme.  The first one that comes to mind is a house address (which I already did on Day 306).  This idea popped into my head several days ago.

I was somewhat surprised at how these type of post office boxes have gone away.  The first place I stopped last week (I was preparing for today's shot) didn't even have the number 365.  Apparently it had to do with fitting certain amounts of certain sized boxes into the space they had to work with.  I found this one in Kent yesterday.  Even these are different from what did originally looked like--The original combination locks have been replaced by key locks.

Anyway, I stopped on my way home, knowing exactly where it was so all I had to do was casually stroll into the post office, past the line of customers, and hone in on my target.

Mission accomplished.  Blog completed.  Woohoo, I did it!

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!