Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 349 - Wet and Cold

I can't help but feel sorry for horses that are stuck outside in the driving rain.  I see these particular horses outside all the time because they're not all that far from our home.  I'm not positive, but I don't think they actually have any real shelter to speak of.

Today when I drove by them I doubled back and took a few shots.  The poor things were just standing there in pouring rain, looking miserable.  In the back (slightly visible in the pic) three other horses stood under the dripping limbs of a tree.  I know it was a cold rain because it was making my windshield fog up slightly where the wipers weren't clearing.  Poor horses...

I used a little bit of a "grunge" filter that I have to add a little more feel to this picture.

0 comments:

 
What are you looking down here for? Get outside and take some pictures!